1. 从属关系 （Noun with Noun）
- teacher with the most knowledge
- keep fit with diet and exercise => 通过。。。的方法
- with the change of the times => 随着时代的改变
- With more money I would be able to ...
6. with + Noun + complement: 条件，原因，时间，方式
with + Noun + adj
- With one in the three Australian now insufficient in vitamin D, ...
with + Noun + adv
with + Noun + P.P(prepositional phrase)
with + Noun + present participle
- with funding being provided ...
with + Noun + past participle
- with certain genes deleted ...
with + Noun + infinitive
- with a government's plan to build ...
with + Noun + Noun
- with many boat people yet stateless man, ...
7. with 的固定搭配
- comply with sth.
- cope with